Here are some top tips to keep you and your presents safe this Christmas:
1. Ensure windows and doors are locked and secure
2. Store presents out of sight
3. Switch lights on when you are out
4. Avoid advertising your presents on Social Media
5. Request signature confirmation for packages or have a trusted neighbour look after them
Hannah Jackson (Police, Community Support Worker, MACC Beat C)
editor's pickAlso in the news
Here's the latest from Chelford Players. A Murder Mystery EveningThe grisly event takes place on 30th November and 1st DecemberTickets also include supper which will be fantastic if you're not the victimYou can book your...
Chelford Parish Council has had discussions with the police regarding the growing problem of speeding through the Village and on roads around the Village. Many residents have expressed concern for their safety. The police will be monitoring the...
Thank you very much to everyone who responded to the opinion survey on the possible future use of Chelford Station building. The funding for this feasibility study is provided by Northern and we are very grateful for their support.The...
St John's Chelford
Village Hall — To find out more and to book on, please email CanduHelen@gmail.com or contact Helen on 07856 100 136.