Here are some top tips to keep you and your presents safe this Christmas:
1. Ensure windows and doors are locked and secure
2. Store presents out of sight
3. Switch lights on when you are out
4. Avoid advertising your presents on Social Media
5. Request signature confirmation for packages or have a trusted neighbour look after them
Hannah Jackson (Police, Community Support Worker, MACC Beat C)
editor's pickAlso in the news
This is a very exciting time for our school; the expansion of Chelford CE Primary is now underway. Work began at the beginning of the week; when contractors, Fairclough's , began preparing the site and setting up a compound; the...
Jones Homes (North West) Limited are delighted to announce that work is progressing as programmed on the exclusive residential development at Cricketers Green.For the full press release, please click on the file to...
As a result of the Cheshire East Council Supported Bus Service Review, the former 27 services will change. The Macclesfield -Knutsford service will now become the D&G 88 service, running Macclesfield-Knutsford-Altrincham instead of just between...
Chelford Community Hub, Astle Court
Village Hall Bar Area