As always, Chelford Tenants And Residents Association is extremely active, with projects, imaginative events and great community projects. You'll see many of these if you check the Calendar but here are some of the highlights you can participate in.
- Coach outings: we've a great selection to some great destinations. Historical towns and cities, some great gardens, beautiful scenery, seaside and shopping destinations. Why not let our great coach partners "Golden Green Travel" take the strain, sit back relax, take in the views. You can also have a drink!
- Community events: look at the website for details of regular activities such as The Tuesday Club, Bingo, Age UK
-Cheshire East Exercise to Music, Computing for All, Cardmaking
- Special events: Afternoon teas, Silklife Foodbank food raising events, lunches, dinners, garden party, cabaret evening
to name just a few! Check the website Diary for details! Bookings required for most events.
- Community Garden Project: see the pages on the website. Our first event of 2014 is a Plant Sale on Saturday 5th April 2pm to 4pm Refreshments! Help us in the RHS Its Your Neighbourhood Awards. This year to celebrate 50 years of Britain (and Northwest) in Bloom the theme is "Growing for Gold", so help us by planting gold colours!
- Breaks: our first Weekend Variety Break in April to Llandudno is fully booked, but contact us if you want putting on the cancellation list. Our "Wicked" break in September to see the show and a great weekend itinerary is getting booked up! We may be able to get some more theatre tickets OR we can offer the break at a discount of £50 per person without theatre tickets. Check the details on the website. This might suit a keen golfer, who uses the facilities of the hotel check out here!
editor's pickAlso in the news
Schedule of Proposed Main Modifications to the Cheshire East Local Plan Strategy: Formal Consultation Period 06 Feb 2017 to 5:00pm on 20 March 2017 Having considered the issues raised through the examination process, the Inspector issued...
The Tour of Britain came to Chelford this afternoon as the riders sped down Kenny Trott Road. Lots of people turned out for the event and the station platforms were well used as spectators took the train home. Britain's Ian Stannard won...
Well, the franchise has changed and confusion reigns about how volunteer groups will work with the new franchise holder. Sadly, the confusion means that we no longer have the excellent services of our Station Adopter, David Stannard. However...
Village Hall (Main Hall)