Notification has been received that overhead electrical poles will be replaced at the following locations on 11th November, 2015. Traffic control, by way of Stop/Go boards will be used during this process.
· Chelford Roundabout, Chelford.
· Knutsford Road, Chelford — outside Alderley to Chelford Roundabout.
· Alderley Road, Chelford — outside Filling Station to Chelford Roundabout.
· Chelford Road, Chelford — Outside Vicarage to Chelford Roundabout.
· Holmes Chapel Road, Chelford — Side of Willowfield House to Chelford Roundabout.
· Peover Lane, Chelford — The Old Exchange to Chelford Roundabout.
editor's pickAlso in the news
Regulation 15 consultation has now ended. Comments can be found on the Cheshire East consultation portal, using the Chelford Neighbourhood Plan link. An independent examiner has now been selected and subject to her appointment, she will examine...
We were contacted last week by Mr Antony Hoare, who wanted to make us aware of a fascinating family story.Mr Hoare's brief email message was as follows: "A campaign was started by Chelford WI in the late 20s called the Pick Up Paper...
If you know your footpaths from your bridleways, then Cheshire East Council wants to hear from you — as it looks to recruit members for a countryside advisory group. The Cheshire East Countryside Access Forum offers residents the opportunity...
Chelford School — Led by Chelford Brownies
Chelford Community Hub — In aid of Air Ambulance